Permanent, Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Competitive rates of pay
Planet Home Improvements are the Northwest’s leading installer of Orangeries, Conservatories, Garden Rooms, Glazed Extensions and Windows and Doors. To support our ongoing growth, we have an opportunity for a Showroom Sales Support person to work in our Showrooms located in Kendal.
You will be part of the front of house team, welcoming customers and making them feel comfortable. You will be professional, courteous, friendly, and great at delivering outstanding customer service. You will be excellent at establishing and building a rapport with customers, identifying their needs, and assisting in any way required.
The role offers and expects flexibility, you will be expected to work Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm.
Previous Reception and Customer Service experience in a similar role is a must, along with excellent admin and organisational skills.
- To welcome customers, providing a positive and hospitable environment, offering refreshments, and delivering the best customer experience.
- Arrange appointments and collect customer details.
- Make sure the showroom area is maintained to a clean, tidy, and presentable standard.
- Respond to online enquiries online and organise appointments.
- Arrange appointments in the salesman’s diaries, including showroom cover.
- Process customer order forms and deposits.
- Enter details onto the customer database system, ensuring all information is documented accurately and passed on to the relevant manager.
- To enter and update appointment details.
- To respond to all call care calls, maintain customer contact and keep the customer updated,
- Responsible for passing telephone messages to the relevant person and provide full and concise details of the customer query.
- To ensure the brochure stand is stocked and brochures replenished when required;
- To ensure the electronic diary is aligned and correct.
- To ensure salespeople have their appointments and are kept up to date with their day-to-day lead activity.
- To provide a list of duties not completed for colleagues to be able to finalise.
- To help & support other departments with customer calls and queries.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Excellent customer service skills, with a friendly and welcoming manner, ensuring customers feel comfortable and leave having had a good experience.
- Excellent experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- You will need to be highly organised and efficient.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Have a smart appearance.
- Excellent telephone manner and customer facing skills.
- Be enthusiastic and highly motivated, with a can-do approach and the ability to get the job done in the required timescales.
- The ability to either work on own initiative with minimum supervision or as part of a team.
- To ensure all work is completed in a timely and accurate manner with proven experience of adhering to deadlines.
- A proactive approach to work with the ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- A strong sense of humour with the ability to build good working relations.
- Excellent team working skills with the ability to develop good positive working relations with all stakeholders.
- A flexible approach to work.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality, accurate records, and complete work documentation in agreed timescale.
In return we offer competitive rates of pay, quality uniform, parking, refreshments, and a great working environment.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply with your CV and covering letter by completing the form below.